I have the following books and will do look-ups. Please do not ask for "all of the information" on a particular surname. Be specific in your details and please indicate which publication you are interested in on the subject line (abbreviations fine) along with the surname.
1. Tombstone Inscriptions of Alexandria, Virginia (vol's 1-4)
by Wesley E. Pippenger Arlington, Virginia. (Bethel Cemetery)
Vol 1- First Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Trinity United Methodist Church Cemetery, Home of Peace Cemetery, Agudas Achim Cemetery, Penny Hill Cemetery.
Vol 2- Union Cemetery of the Methodist Episcopal Church South
Vol 3- Too many to list
Vol 4- Bethel Cemetery
2. Obituary Notices from the Alexandria Gazette 1784-1915 Compiled by the staff of Lloyd House, Alexandria Library-This is only an index-The obituaries can be obtained by contacting the Alexandria Library.
3. Alexandria, Virginia Marriages 1870-1892 compiled by Wesley E. Pippenger
4. Alexandria County (Arlington), Virginia Marriage Records' 1853-1895 Compiled by Wesley E. Pippenger
5. Alexandria (Arlington) County, Virginia Death Records 1853-1896 Compiled by Wesley E. Pippenger
6. St. George's (Old Spesutia) Parish Harford County, Maryland Church and Cemetery Records 1820-1920
Henry C. Peden, Jr.
7. Camden County, New Jersey Marriages Compiled by H. Stanley Craig
8. Colonial Families of Surry AND Isle of Wight Conties, Virginia, Vol 7 The Pitt Family of Bristol, Gloucester, Charlestown, Massachusetts and Isle of Wight County, Virginia
The Stockham Children, from left to right-Grant, Charles, James and Geraldine c.1892